Thursday 8 December 2011

Aiyoo very long didn't update blog dy...

Haha lately I'm very lazy to update my blog since no one update their blogs and there's no point for me to continue blogging since no one will read.

But then, I dunno why today I just feel like updating it so I ma update it lo.

Anyways, recently I feel like I'm much much happier liao and I told myself I must never ever be emo again!! Ever!!

So if anyone see me emo please remind me har...

Caroling in church is... Just okay.

It was quite boring actually.

The only person I'm talking to is Angie.

Btw, I don't really mix with those people in church so normally I won't talk to them.

Unless they start talking to me first then it's a slightly different story.

Anyways, we're singing all those songs over and over and over and over and now I'm like. Super bored of them liao la...

The only two songs I look forward to singing is just "A King Is Born" and "This Is Our God", which both sounds AWESOME :D

Sooooo.....

My holiday life sucks.

There's just nothing to do. NOTHING.

The only few things I can do is study (which my parents wanted me to, no way I'll actually do it), eat (duh, of course, if not I starve to death meh??), sleep (*rolling eyes*),and go on Facebook (secretly de).

So if you don't count eating and sleeping, you can see that the only 2 things left for me to do is study or go Facebooking.

NO WAY I'm studying so I can just go Facebook.

Which I'm like super bored of right now.

But no choice there's nothing else I can do!!

Oh yeah this coming Sunday afternoon me and Angie are going to Pacific to do some caroling.

Feel free to come and watch us la!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment