Sunday 21 July 2013

Exams

Oh no exams are coming.

And I haven't studied yet.

I took the time to change my blog header and stuff,

Instead of studying.

Dang it.

What to do??!

Boohoohoohooo *sobs*

BTW, what do you think about it?

I mean the header.

Let me know!! Hahahah

I think I'm gonna flunk this test.

Like I said, it's only a test.

I will try my very very best next time.

Then I will get outstanding results and the world would be happy!

Hahahaha

My alter ego just told me to dream on.

Yes, my alter ego.

The negative side of me.

MY MR. HYDE.

hahaha just kidding!

But seriously, I will have these voices in my head giving me negative comments.

Wet blankets.

Sigh.

Anyways, if you can, pray for me!

I'm in serious need of prayers, school-wise, family-wise and friendship-wise.

Thank you if you do!

I wanna go get some ice cream now.

And I haven't been doing sit ups for two days.

Fatttt go awayyyyyy

OK bye

2 comments: