Friday 6 September 2013

How bad can this September be?

It had gone from bad

TO WORSE.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just feel like screaming my lungs out now.

I didn't expect breakdown to come so soon.

TODAY WAS THE LAST STRAW.

Now, everyone thinks I'm an attention whore!

Like seriously!

And I am not.

Yes I take selcas

Yes I post them on insta

But trust me.

I would NEVER EVER self promote.

Like seriously, who does that??!

As if I am sooooo dumb.

Damn you freaking people.

Would I actually create an account and shoutout myself?

Maybe.

BUT WOULD I BE SO DUMB TO ACTUALLY LINK IT TO MY FUCKING FACEBOOK AND SHOW IT TO THE WORLD SO PEOPLE WILL HUMILIATE ME WTF.

I don't feel sorry for saying this.

I was hacked la pleaseee.

How would I know someone would use my FB account and do stuff like that...

But why me?

I try so hard to be nice to everyone.

I just want a simple happy life.

Is this what I get in return?

Damn.

And my friends.

My closest friends.

They actually believed those fucking rumours and spread them.

Saying they are disappointed in me.

I AM THE DISAPPOINTED ONE OKAY BITCHES.

Imagine this! If you were me, and all those famous famous popular gossipers were all gossiping about you, saying something untrue about you, would you be humiliated enough already?

And to think I have to bear the pain of my close friends doubting me and ACTUALLY believing those fucking rumours.

OUCH.

I'm feeling sick now. Like physically, and emotionally.

I have fever.

I don't want and also dare not trust anymore.

Anytime, someone will just stab you from the back and be the hypocrite and say I stabbed myself.

Am I crazy?

Would I do such a thing to humiliate and hurt myself?

Thanks to my classmates though Carmen Yong Chyi Apple Zhilin XinEn.

They trusted me.

And to Jiayi too. Thanks for believing in me without having me to explain.

Also to Mark Choo my lovely Godbrother. I also didn't have to explain yet you believed :)

And of course there's many many more la

Haih

The others

Friends pulak.

When trouble comes,

ALL RUN AWAY.

Especially you JANE.

Never would I have thought you would be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment