Monday 23 September 2013

R A N T

Sorry peepo. Another rant here D:

This blog has became a place for me to release all my anger, frustration, sadness, emotions...

In a nutshell,

RUBBISH DUMP.

haha kidding! :p

But seriously.

Lately, I've been feeling kinda stressed, and emotionally, I don't feel really well.

I'm tired of smiling everyday.

I'm tired of trying to be the perfect friend.

I'm tired of telling people I'm fine.

I'm tired of helping people wether I want it or not.

I'm tired of letting people down.

I'm tired of life.

I'm tired of people telling me what to do.

I'm tired of receiving glances from people judging me.

I'm tired of comforting myself.

I'm tired of staying strong.

I'm tired of being tired.

I'm tired of being who I am.

I'm lost.

Broken.

Hastily trying to patch myself up before anyone sees my brokenness.

A desperate cover up.

A plastered smile.

So frail and fragile.

Slight push and I fell.

Pieces broken into smaller fragments.

The cycle continues.

Sighhhhhh.

Okay I know I sound dramatic.

Sorry :p

I might have exaggerated a LITTLE BIT

But I did feel so much better.

I seriously don't know how to talk and express myself to people.

I am much much better with words.

But yeah this isn't much.

My English isn't perfect yet I have to strive harder.

It's still a long way to go but

I NEED TO HAVE GOOD ENGLISH.

It is my dream kay, don't judge me.

And talking about English, my essay got a (sort of) GOOD! from my super crazy strict brainless crappy English teacher.

It is a compliment no doubt.

But I don't know am I supposed to be proud or not.

On a different topic....

I received amazing presents from my beloved friends this year!

Thanks everyone :'D

I felt really touched.

And now I've started to worry what can I do to repay all that *boohoohooohooo*

Yuppppppp gotta stop now.

Feeling sleepy.

Nights people. zzZZ

ps. I know its not night yet. But I'm sleepy and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment