Thursday 5 September 2013

Imma back.

Ok. My original plan wasn't to post this.

Honestly, I already have a post all drafted out but I just don't feel like posting it anymore.

It was about my previous hols and now that I think about it, it had been over so long!

So nope. Not gonna post it.

So Imma post about some recent stuff.

Gosh.

I've been feeling kinda stressed out these days.

Its like I've been having jet lag, cos for the past one month, I sleep at 2am in the morning and wake up at 5.30am to get ready for school.

Not that I don't wanna go to bed earlier. Just that I will toss and turn for a whole 2 hours before I can actually fall asleep.

So I'm literally exhausted to the max these days.

I have to rush my moral folio and accounts project in time for its deadline too. With my current condition, and all the work I have to do, it's a wonder I'm still alive.

I'm like a zombie.

Maybe worse.

I've been worrying about my studies too.

It's my finals soon, and to be honest, I haven't touched any of my books.

THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. SERIOUS.

I regret it so. I really do. But its already too late!

Is it?

I hope not. But deep down I know the answer.

All these stress lead me to even deeper and negative thoughts.

I have always been an optimist. I'm always full of positive energy. But when I start to get into deep thought, and all of my troubles come to me all at once, there's no turning back.

I might sit there for a couple o' hours, and I can't even manage a smile.

The worst? I will have a mental breakdown.

I always have mental breakdowns every now and then.

When the weight of it all is too much for me to handle, it will come crashing down on me all at once, and a breakdown is the only thing that can ease the pain.

It has been a long time since my last breakdown.

I'm dreading my next.

I hope it wouldn't come so soon but... who knows?

Well well well.

On a lighter tone, I feel kinda proud these two days.

Zhilin started to have an interest in English romance books and I feel so proud cos I was the one who made it happen muahahahahaha.

*note* she doesn't read. At all.

I hope this will kindle her interest in books and her English would improve?

I just love helping people improve their English.

I don't know why.

Anywayyyyyy,

I've posted long enough.

I have to grab a cuppa coffee.

So ciao!

ps. I was nominated by the AWESOME, EVER PRETTY WANCHI for the Liebster awards thingy but I'm just too busy and lazy to do it so yeah that's all. Sorry ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment